Zone Offroad adds a new Nitro gas strut option to its 6.5" suspension lifts for the 2014-2018 Chevy/GMC 1500 trucks offering improved performance, capability and appearance over the standard strut spacer systems. These new systems use the same base system that has made Zone Offroad a leader in GM suspension upgrades and upped performance while still allowing clearance for 35" tires. As with all Zone Offroad lift kits, these new kits are backed by Factory Protection Plus for peace of mind wherever your adventures may take you. Factory Protection Plus includes Zone Offroad's Limited Lifetime Warranty, ESC system compliance and a 5-year 100,000-mile drivetrain warranty
6.5" Nitro Strut Lift Kits for Chevy/GMC 1500 Trucks
2014-2018 - Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD/4WD
2014-2018 - GMC Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD
Install Time / Difficulty
8 Hours / 4 of 5
Recommended Wheel/Tire Specs
35x12.50 tires with 20x9 wheels and 5-5.75" BS
35x12.50 tires with 18x9 wheels and 5-5.25" BS
35x12.50 tires with 17x9 wheels and 5" BS
Kit Info (2014-2018 GM1500 4WD Trucks)
ZONC59 / ZONC59N - 6.5" IFS Strut Systems (OE cast steel arms)
ZONC60 / ZONC60N - 6.5" IFS Strut Systems (OE stamped steel/alum arms)
Kit Info (2014-2018 GM1500 2WD Trucks)
ZONC61 / ZONC61N - 6.5" IFS Strut Systems (OE cast steel arms)
ZONC62 / ZONC62N - 6.5" IFS Strut Systems (OE stamped steel/alum arms)
ZONC5651 - Front Zone Offroad Skid Plate Kit
ZONC2310 - Adventure Series UCA Kit (OE cast steel arms)
ZONC2313 - Adventure Series UCA Kit (OE stamped steel/alum arms)
ZONC5652 - Fender Trim Plates
ZONC6159 - Rear Add-A-Leaf Kit
- Check Control Arms: GM produced cast steel, stamped steel and aluminum control arms between 2014 and 2017. Use the reference image to help identify your stock control arms; cast steel will be replaced with cast steel, stamped steel and aluminum control arms will be replaced with aluminum.
- Is your truck a crew cab? Add an Add-A-Leaf to your kit to offset the increased weight of the cab for a more level stance.
- Factory 17" and 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference.
- Fitment: All wheel drive models may require front CV driveshaft. See installation instructions for more information.
- Fitment: Will NOT fit models equipped with MagneRide magnetic ride control.
- Use a 1/4" wheel spacer to accommodate factory 20" wheels; refer to the provided "Max Tire Size" for 20" wheels for tire sizing.
- Wheels / Tires: For optimal tire clearance and reduce the need for trimming, use 20x9 wheels with 5.75" backspacing.
- Attn State of California consumers: Prop 65 Warning
Coldwater, MI: Building on the success of the standard 6.5" strut spacer lift kit for 2014-2018 Chevy/GMC 1500 trucks, Zone Offroad is now offering a full length replacement Nitro gas strut option available for the front to further enhance performance. Designed for improved ride quality and all around performance, these 6.5" Nitro strut lift kits offroad improved damper capability and better appearance in the wheelwell that strut spacers . At the heart of these systems are the tried and true IFS design with fully boxed 1/4" steel crossmembers, robust ductile iron steering knuckle to maintain FMVSS 126 (ESC System) compliances, a 3-piece differential relocation system (4WD kits only) is utilized to correct front pinion angle with the center differential brace tying front and rear crossmembers together for a sturdy differential mount and a high strength skid plates for added strength and rigidity. These new Nitro gas struts are designed to be used with the factory coils to ensure spring rate for predictable handling. Also included are a pair of CV spacers (4WD kits only), brake line brackets, sway bar relocation, and all the necessary hardware to complete the install. In the rear a replacement 5" lift block is used to to lift/level the stance and eliminate the need to stack blocks. Longer u-bolts are supplied along with a brake line bracket and Nitro series gas shocks.
All Zone Offroad kits include Factory Protection Plus for the ultimate extended warranty to include a Limited Lifetime Warranty, FMVSS 126 (ESC system) compliance testing and a 5year-100,000 mile drivetrain warranty to match the dealer. Improve the look and capability of your 2014-2018 Chevy/GMC 1500 truck with Zone Offroad.