Looking to get more out of your 2015-2020 Ford F150 without going all in on a full 4" or 6" suspension system? Designed to be more than a leveling kit and work with the factory suspension mounting points, Zone Offroad is now offering 3" adventure series lift systems to improve ground clearance, allow room for larger tires and improve your truck’s capability. As with all Zone Offroad lift kits, these new kits are backed by Factory Protection Plus for peace of mind wherever your adventures may take you. Factory Protection Plus includes Zone Offroad’s Limited Lifetime Warranty, ESC system compliance and a 5-year 60,000-mile drivetrain warranty.
3" Adventure Series Lift System for Ford F150
2015-2020 Ford F150 4WD
Recommended Wheel/Tire Specs
35x12.50 Tires with 20x9 Wheels and 5.5" BS
35x12.50 Tires with 18x9 Wheels and 5.5" BS
- Preload Ring may not work with aftermarket struts, designed to be used with OEM struts
- Strut Compessor required for installation.
- Will fit EcoBoost models.
- This system WILL WORK on Diesel Models, but may result in a lower ride height.
- Will not fit Raptor models.
- Wheels: 5.5" Maximum BS recommended (Wheel / tire clearance to the UCA).
- This kit will not work on trucks with stock ride height over 22in. (FX4, Snow Prep, and other off-road packages may have a stock ride height over 22in)
ZONF66 - 3" Adventure Series Lift Kit w/o Shocks
ZONF66N - 3" Adventure Series Lift System w/ Nitro Shocks
ZONF66F - 3" Adventure Series Lift System w/ FOX Shocks
- High strength UCAs are boxed and fully welded. They are specially designed with an indexed ball joint cup to correct ball joint operating angle for more suspension travel.
- Utilizes a combination top-mount and preload strut spacers to correctly lift vehicle, retain factory ride quality without over extending suspension/drivelines at full suspension droop.
- Maintains ride and handling characteristics with clearance for larger tires
- 2" replacement rear lift blocks and heavy duty u-bolts to level the stance.
- Nitro series gas or FOX 2.0 adventure series gas shocks to improve performance
Zone Offroad ups the game with new 3" adventure series lift systems for the 2015-2020 Ford F150 trucks. More than a leveling kit without taking the plunge into 4-6" IFS systems, these new 3" adventure systems takes advantage of the vehicle factory suspension mounting points to offer improved performance and capability with clearance for up to 35" tires.
At the heart of these 3" systems are the adventure series upper control arms (UCAs). These high strength UCAs use a boxed and fully welded construction along with a specially designed indexed ball joint cup to reposition the ball joints back in the neutral position with the lift installed. This allows for increased suspension travel, improved strength and durability and easy maintenance via the grease fitting located under the ball joint dust cap. The additional ride height comes from a 2-piece strut spacer design to provide a full 3" of lift without overextending the suspension or drivetrain at full droop as is the case with kits using just a top mounted spacer. The combination top-mount and preload spacer correctly position the strut assembly and maintain proper clearance with the CV axles for on and offroad use.
In the rear of this kit a replacement billet aluminum 2" lift block and longer u-bolts lifts in place of the factory block to level the stance. Rounding out the kit is your choice of Zone Nitro-series gas or FOX 2.0 Adventure-series IFP gas shocks improve all around performance and damper capability. As with all Zone Offroad lift kits, these new kits are backed by Factory Protection Plus for peace of mind wherever your adventures may take you. Factory Protection Plus includes Zone Offroad’s Limited Lifetime Warranty, ESC system compliance and a 5-year 60,000-mile drivetrain warranty."