Zone Offroad adds 3" adventure series lift kits for the 2020 Chevy and GMC HD trucks. Designed to bridge that gap between a leveling kit and full IFS suspension lift, these 3" adventure series lift kits provide additional height without the cost or labor of a full 5" lift systems. These kits improve ground clearance and suspension travel while allowing clearance for up to 35" tires. As with all Zone Offroad lift kits, these new kits are backed by Factory Protection Plus for peace of mind wherever your adventures may take you. Factory Protection Plus includes Zone Offroad's Limited Lifetime Warranty, ESC system compliance and a 5-year 100,000-mile drivetrain warranty.
3" Adventure Series Lift Kit for 2020 Chevy/GMC HD
2020 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
2020 Chevy Silverado 3500HD SRW
2020 GMC Sierra 2500HD
2020 GMC Sierra 3500HD SRW
2020 GMC Denali 2500HD
2020 GMC Denali 3500HD SRW
#ZONC48N - 3" Adventure Series Lift Kit w/ Nitro Shocks (OE Keys 84634344, w/o Overloads) - $999.99
#ZONC48F - 3" Adventure Series Lift Kit w/ FOX Shocks (OE Key 84634344, w/o Overloads) - $1,218.95
#ZONC49N - 3" Adventure Series Lift Kit w/ Nitro Shocks (OE Keys 84634344, w/ Overloads) - $999.99
#ZONC49F - 3" Adventure Series Lift Kit w/ FOX Shocks (OE Key 84634344, w/ Overloads) - $1,218.95
- Stock wheels with stock tires can be installed, however clearance are very tight to the upper control arms.
- Proper torsion bar key unloading tool required, (Kent Moore #CH48809 or equivalent)
- Will work on gas or diesel models.
- Will work on standard and AT4 models.
- Compatible with trucks equipped with OE torsion bar keys #84634344 only
- Not recommended for DRW applications (may require custom u-bolts)
*Attn State of California consumers: Prop 65 Warning
3-4 Hours / 3 of 5
Recommended Wheel/Tire Fitment
35x12.50 tires with 20x9 wheels (5.5-5.75" BS)
295/60 tires with 20x9 wheels (5-5.75" BS)
285/65 tires with 20x9 wheels (5-6.18" BS)
285/70 tires with 18x9 wheels (5-6.18" BS)
285/75 tires with 17x9 wheels (5-6.18" BS)
- High strength UCAs are boxed and fully welded. They are specially designed with an indexed ball joint cup to correct ball joint operating angle for more suspension travel.
- Cast construction indexed torsion bar keys to provide additional ride height while maximizing ground clearance.
Front differential relocation brackets to correct CV axle operating angle.
- Sway bar relocation brackets to maintain clearance and proper operating angle.
- 2" rear lift blocks and heavy duty u-bolts to level the stance.
Nitro series gas or FOX 2.0 adventure series IFP gas shocks to improve performance.
- Maintains ride and handling characteristics with clearance for 35" tires
- Allows for improve offroad performance with more droop travel.
Take your new HD to the next level with the 3" Adventure Series Lift Kit from Zone Offroad. Engineered for easy bolt on fitment and improved travel, these 3" Adventure Series Lift Kits bridge that gap between an entry level leveling kit and full IFS lift system offering next level performance without the cost and extensive installation. The heart of this new system is a pair of heavy duty replacement upper control arms (UCAs) designed to improve range of motion for more suspension travel when wheeling in rough terrain. These new control arms dwarf the factory units and are built from high strength steel, boxed and fully welded with CNC-machined bushing and ball joint cups repositioned to operate in the neutral position at 3" of lift. They use OE durometer rubber bushings and greaseable OE-style heavy duty ball joints for quiet, reliable operation and superior corrosion resistance to uniball style control arms.
Along with the arms, a pair of reindexed cast steel torsion bar keys are supplied up front to lift vehicle. Zone Offroad includes a small differential relocation kit (4WD models only) to correct CV axle operating angles without effecting ground clearance. The sway bar operating angle is corrected with the use of a pair of relocation brackets allowing for full droop of the suspension and proper clearance. In the rear a 2" block and u-bolt kit is used to create a level to slightly tail high stance. Rounding out the kit are a set of Nitro gas or FOX adventure series IFP gas shocks at all 4 corners for a smooth ride and impressive performance across any terrain. Take your late model GM 2500HD to the next level with Zone Offroad Products!