Zone Offroad is now offering 2" Leveling Kits and 4.5" Radius Arm Kits for the 2020 RAM 2500/3500 Trucks.
2020 RAM 2500/3500 Lift Kits/Accessories
2019-2020 RAM 2500/3500 Trucks
2019-2020 RAM 2500 4WD
#D1201 - 2" Leveling Kit (gas/diesel) - $99.95
#D78N - 4" Radius Arm Kits (diesel) - $1,479.99
#D78F - 4" Radius Arm Kits w/ FOX shocks (diesel) - $1,713.95
#D1410 - HD Radius Arms for 3-6.5" lift (sold individually) - $196.90
#D8405 - Drop Pitman Arm
- Designed for models equipped with the radius arm suspension.
- Will not fit 2013 2500 (3/4 ton) models with the 4-link suspension design.
- 2500 and 3500 models do not use the same rear shocks - Be sure to select the correct ones for your application
- Will not fit Power Wagon models
- Recommend optional replacement front shocks for best performance
- Will not work with vehicles equipped with factory rear air ride
4.5" Radius Arm Kits
- T-case indexing ring designed for vehicles with 6-bolt design only, will not fit trucks with 8-bolt.
- Will not fit rear air-ride equipped models
- Will not fit Power Wagon models
- Kit designed for diesel models only
- Indexing Ring Instructions [ LINK ]
- Rear Installation Instructions [ LINK ]
*Attn State of California consumers: Prop 65 Warning
- High strength UCAs are boxed and fully welded. They are specially designed with an indexed ball joint cup to correct ball joint operating angle for more suspension travel.
- Cast construction indexed torsion bar keys to provide additional ride height while maximizing ground clearance.
Front differential relocation brackets to correct CV axle operating angle.
- Sway bar relocation brackets to maintain clearance and proper operating angle.
- 2" rear lift blocks and heavy duty u-bolts to level the stance.
Nitro series gas or FOX 2.0 adventure series IFP gas shocks to improve performance.
- Maintains ride and handling characteristics with clearance for 35" tires
- Allows for improve offroad performance with more droop travel.
2" Leveling Kit: Designed to lift and level the stance, this kit uses a pair of top mounted, steel fabricated coil spacers that bolt into the coil bucket to correct orientation of unique spring design to keep them from bowing out (a common issue with other leveling kits). The result is a level stance while maintaining ride quality and handling characteristics with clearance for 35" tires to be installed. These leveling kits are compatible with gas or diesel equipped trucks. Optional accessories include front and rear Nitro series gas shocks specially design for improved performance out of your new RAM.
4.5" Radius Arm Kit: Stepping up to 4.5" lift height Zone Offroad offers several options for the RAM 2500 trucks including standard drop bracket kits and heavy duty replacement radius arm systems. Kits utilize progressive rate front coils designed for a smooth ride for unmatched highway and trail performance; 4" lift height for the Hemi-equipped trucks and 4.5" for the Cummins-equipped models. The standard kits utilizes a pair of 1/4" fabricated steel radius arm drop brackets to retain the factory suspension geometry while the radius arm kits maximize ground clearance mounting into the factory location with a heavy duty full boxed, internally gusseted radius arm to designed to correct caster positioning. Steering correction comes from a forged dropped pitman arm and heavy duty, fully welded front track bar bracket.. Also supplied are a pair of polyurethane extended front bump stops, brake line relocation brackets, front sway bar relocation and rear extended links, 2.5" rear coil spacers, rear track bar bracket and your choice of Zone hydro, nitro, or FOX 2.0 adventure series shocks all the way around. These kits allow for 35-37" tires to be installed.