Looking to get more out of your late model Silverado or Sierra 1500 without going all in on a full 6" suspension system? Designed to be more than a leveling kit and work with the factory suspension mounting points, Zone Offroad is now offering 3.5" adventure series lift systems to improve ground clearance, allow room for larger tires, and improve your truck's capability. As with all Zone Offroad lift kits, these new kits are backed by Factory Protection Plus for peace of mind wherever your adventures may take you. Factory Protection Plus includes Zone Offroad's Limited Lifetime Warranty, ESC system compliance and a 5-year 100,000-mile drivetrain warranty.
3.5" Adventure Series Lift System for 2019+ GM1500 Trucks
- All aftermarket wheels should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the brake caliper. Some wheel profiles will not clear the brake caliper. These can be test fitted before the vehicle is lifted in a stock condition
- Do not exceed wheel backspacing of 5.5” as it will cause clearance issues with UCA.
- Will NOT fit Trail Boss/ AT4 models
- Will NOT fit Denali models with Adaptive Ride Control (ARC)
- Minor cutting of the factory droop limiter since the UCA provides more droop travel
- High strength UCAs are boxed and fully welded. They are specially designed with an indexed ball joint cup to correct ball joint operating angle for more suspension travel.
- Utilizes a combination top-mount and preload strut spacers to correctly lift vehicle, retain factory ride quality without over extending suspension/drivelines at full suspension droop.
- Maintains ride and handling characteristics with clearance for larger tires
- 2" rear lift blocks and heavy duty u-bolts to level the stance.
- Nitro series gas or FOX 2.0 adventure series gas shocks to improve performance
- Optional steering stops and wheel spacer for larger wheel/tire fitment.
2019-2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 4WD
2019-2020 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
3-4 Hours / 3 of 5
Recommended Wheel/Tire Fitment
35x12.50 Tires on 20x9 (5.5" BS) *Chevy Trucks
33x12.50 Tires on 20x9 (5.5" BS) *GMC Trucks
Zone Offroad ups the game with new 3.5" adventure series lift systems. More than a leveling kit without taking the plunge into 4-6" IFS systems, these new 3.5" adventure systems takes advantage of the vehicle factory suspension mounting points to offer improved performance and capability with clearance for up to 35" tires.
At the heart of these 3.5" systems are the adventure series upper control arms (UCAs). These high strength UCAs use a boxed and fully welded construction along with a specially designed indexed ball joint cup to reposition the ball joints back in the neutral position with the lift installed. This allows for increased suspension travel, improved strength and durability and easy maintenance via the grease fitting located under the ball joint dust cap. The additional ride height comes from a 2-piece strut spacer design to provide a full 3.5" of lift without overextending the suspension at full droop as is the case with kits using just a top mounted spacer. The combination top-mount and preload spacer correctly position the strut assembly and maintain proper clearance with the CV axles for on and offroad use. To allow for a wider range of wheel and tire combinations an optional wheel spacer and weld-in steering stops are supplied allowing clearance for up to 35” tires to be installed.
In the rear of this kit a cast 2" lift block and longer u-bolts lifts and levels the stance while your choice of Zone Nitro-series gas or FOX 2.0 Adventure-series IFP gas shocks improve all around performance and damper capability. As with all Zone Offroad lift kits, these new kits are backed by Factory Protection Plus for peace of mind wherever your adventures may take you. Factory Protection Plus includes Zone Offroad’s Limited Lifetime Warranty, ESC system compliance and a 5-year 100,000-mile drivetrain warranty.