Zone Offroad adds to its lineup of suspension upgrades for the 2019+ RAM 2500 4WD trucks with new 4.5" radius arm systems engineered for better on-road and offroad performance. Designed to lift and level the stance, these new 4.5" systems add strength to your RAM with high strength 1/4" steel fabicated radius arms, progressive rate coil springs, gas shocks and more allowing clearance for up to 37" tires. As with all Zone Offroad kits these new 4.5" radius arm systems are backed by Factory Protection Plus for peace of mind wherever you choose to explore.
4.5" Lift Systems for 2019+ RAM 2500 4WD
2019 -2020 RAM 2500 4WD Diesel
Install time / Difficulty
7-8 hours / (4 of 5)
- Heavy duty 1/4" steel, laser cut, internally gusseted radius arms improve strength, offer more ground clearance and correct caster
- High strength progressive rate front coil springs for a great ride on any terrain
- F/R HD track bar relocation brackets to correctly position both axles under the truck
- Forged drop pitman arm to corect steering angles
- F/R sway bar correction to maintain handling performance
- HD transmission crossmember and t-case indexing ring to correct front driveline angles
- Nitro series gas or FOX adventure series IFP gas shocks to improved ride and offroad performance
- Allows clearance for up to 37” tires
Important Kit Notes
- T-case indexing ring designed for vehicles with 6-bolt design only, will not fit trucks with 8-bolt.
- Will not fit rear air-ride equipped models
- Will not fit Power Wagon models
- Kit designed for diesel models only
- Prop 65: Attention State of California Consumers: Proposition 65 Warning!
Rec'd Wheel/Tire Fitment
37x12.50 with17x9/18x9/20x9 (5.5" BS)
35x12.50 with 17x9/18x9/20x9 (4.5" BS)
*other sizes can be used, trimming may be needed
*** Check the Zone Offroad website or verify with your Zone Offroad dealer prior to ordering to verify current listings ***
Coldwater, MI: Zone Offroad expands its listings for the late model 2019-2020 RAM 2500 4WD Diesel trucks with new 4.5" radius arm systems that are on the shelf ready to ship. Designed to improve the looks and performance of your new RAM, these kits include everything necessary to correctly lift them for improved offroad capability with room for larger tires while maintaining on-road handling.
Up front these systems use a pair of progressive rate (diesel specific) 4.5" coil springs to provide the extra height and smooth controlled performance in the harshest of terrains. A forged drop pitman arm is supplied to correct steering angles along with a HD bar drop bracket to recenter the front axle. A pair of sway bar drop brackets reposition the OE sway bar for optimal performance along with extended polyurethane bump stops to limit up travel and brake line brackets to allow full droop. To correct the front suspension geometry at the new height, Zone Offroad provides a pair of heavy duty replacement radius arms that bolt directly into the factory location. These new arms are massive upgrade to the factory stamped units, built from 1/4" American made steel, internally gusseted with a lower cam adjustment to dial in front end caster. Also supplied are your choice of Zone nitro-series gas shocks or FOX 2.0 adventure series IFP gas shocks for improved ride and performance.
At 4.5" of lift it is critical to correct the front driveline angle to maintain use of the 4WD. To do this Zone Offroad provides a heavy duty replacement transmission crossmember as well as a transfer case indexing ring to reposition the front driveline output to allow use of the factory drivelines. In the rear of the RAM 2500 kits 2.5" heavy duty coil spacers supplied to level out the stance. These allow you to retain factory ride quality without effecting tow capacity. Extended rear sway bar end links and new bump stops are included to compensate for the lift along with a track bar bracket to recenter the rear axle. Finishing out the rear are a matching set of Zone nitro-series gas shocks or FOX 2.0 adventure series IFP gas shocks. As with all Zone Offroad kits these include Factory Protection Plus for a limited lifetime warranty, ESC System compatibility, and 5-year, 100,000-mile drivetrain warranty. Get the look and the ride you are after with this new 4.5" radius arm system from Zone Offroad.