Take your 2019 RAM 1500 or Rebel to new heights with the new 6” IFS Lift System from Zone Offroad. Specially designed for the new RAM trucks, these lifts join the existing 2” adventure series leveling kits to allow owners the ability to fit up to 37” tires. These kits are built right here in the USA to the highest quality standards to all for improved on-road and offroad performance. As with all Zone Offroad lift kits, these new kits are backed by Factory Protection Plus for peace of mind wherever your adventures may take you. Factory Protection Plus includes Zone Offroad’s Limited Lifetime Warranty, ESC system compatibility and a 5-year 100,000-mile drivetrain warranty.
6" IFS Lift Systems
for 2019 RAM 1500 / Rebel 4WD
2019 RAM 1500 4WD*
2019 RAM Rebel 4WD*
*non-AirRide models only
3 of 5 (8 hour install)
Rec'd Wheel/Tire Fitment
37x12.50 Tires on 17x9 Wheels with 4.5" BS
37x12.50 Tires on 18x9 Wheels with 4.5"-5" BS
37x12.50 Ties with 20x9/22x9 Wheels with 4.5"-5" BS
*other sizes can be used, trimming may be necessary
Important Kit Notes
- RAMs with factory 22" wheels require the larger bore knuckles due to larger wheel bearing assembly. Reference build code WPM or WPZ.
- Will NOT fit adjustable "air ride" suspension equipped models.
- Will NOT fit 2019 RAM 1500 Classic models, Refer to the 2018 kit listings.
- Stock 17" wheels cannot be reinstalled to to steering interference. Stock 20s can be reinstalled with factory tire size
- If installing the 6" kit on a Rebel or truck with an "off road group package" the truck will sit about 1/2" front high with the preload spacer installed. If the preload spacer is not installed the truck will sit about 3/8" nose low.
- Maintains on-road handling while improving offroad performance
- Heady duty crossmembers and skid plates for protection
- New steering knuckles add strength and allow ESC system compatibility
- Top mounted front strut spacer retains factory ride quality
- Includes Nitro Series or FOX 2.0 Adventure Series rear shocks
- Allows fitment of up to 37" tires
*** Check the Zone Offroad website or verify with your Zone Offroad dealer prior to ordering to verify current listings ***
Coldwater, MI: Zone Offroad adds to its lineup of lift kits and accessories for the RAM 1500 and Rebel 4WD trucks with new 6” IFS lift kits specially designed for the non air-ride equipped 2019 and up models. Kits include a pair of heavy duty high clearance crossmembers along with a stout front differential skid plate to tie them together and offer extra protection. To match the lift height replacement ductile iron steering knuckles are to maintain proper steering geometry for ESC system compatibility. These connect to the factory steering with a pair of heavy duty replacement tie rod ends included in the kit. The front differential relocation brackets secure it in its new position and keep CV axle angles at a minimum. This kit allows use of the driveshafts and utilizes a billet aluminum front driveshaft spacer longer hardware. Additional ride height on this particular kit comes from a set of top mounted steel fabricated strut spacers along with a preload spacers to maintain ride quality and handling characteristics without overextending the suspension at full droop. Also included up front are sway bar relocation brackets, bump stop extensions, brake line relocation brackets and alignment cam hardware..
For rear the lift comes from a set of replacement 5” coil springs to level the stance along with bolt-on control arm relocation brackets, a bolt-on rear track bar relocation bracket, extended length sway bar links and bump stop extensions. Your choice of Zone Offroad’s twin tube Nitro series gas shocks or new FOX 2.0 adventure series monotube IFP gas shocks are available to improve the on/offroad performance. This kit includes Factory Protection Plus for the ultimate extended warranty to include Zone Offroad’s Limited Lifetime Warranty, ESC System compatibility and a 5year-100mile drivetrain warranty to match the dealer. Improve the look and capability of your 2019+ RAM 1500 truck with this new 6” lift system from Zone Offroad.