Zone Offroad expands its product listings for the 2019+ Chevy/GMC vehicles with new 2" Adventure Series leveling kits designed for late mode GMC Denali 1500 trucks equipped with Adaptive Ride Control (ARC). These new 2" kits level the stance while maintaining full functionality of the adaptive ride control system. The kits are based on the existing 2" top mount strut spacers along with high strength Adventure Series upper control arms to improve strength, durability and allow for additional droop travel. They integrate a mount for the ARC sensor brackets to retain system compatibility. The spacers are built from an extremely durable thermoplastic synthetic resin and mounts bolt to the top of the factory struts using the supplied hardware. Install is quick and easy with no strut disassembly required. This leveling kit allows for clearance of 295/60r20 tires on your Denali 1500. For trucks running factory wheels a set of optional weld-in steering stop extensions are included for tire clearance turning to full lock. Improve the appearance, capability, and tire clearance with these new ARC-compatible leveling kits from Zone Offroad. As with all Zone lift kits, these kits are backed by Factory Protection Plus, the comprehensive extended warranty giving you peace of mind on or off the road with a 5-year, 100,000-mile drivetrain warranty, ESC System compatibility and a limited lifetime product warranty.
2" Leveling Kit for 2019+ GMC Denali 1500 Trucks
2019-2020 GMC Denali 1500 2WD/4WD
- Designed for quick and easy installation
- Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics
- Adventure Series upper control arms for improved strength, durability and increased travel
- Optional weld-on steering stop extensions allow for use of oversized tires on stock wheels
- Fully compatible with factory Adaptive Ride Control (ARC) system
- Allows clearance for up to 295/60r20 tires
- This system is designed specifically for 2019+ GMC Denali trucks with Adaptive Ride Control (ARC).
- Minor welding is required if installing steering stop extensions (for factory wheels)