Depending on your model, the 2020 Chevy/GMC HD trucks come equipped with one of 2 torsion bar keys to set factory ride height. Zone Offroad is now offering 2" leveling kits for both models allowing new HD owners the ability to leveling out the stance with clearance for up to 35" tires. These kits are designed to level the stance while working within the parameter of the factory suspension and driveline geometry, these new kits include new torsion bar keys, bolt keepers, and shock extensions to maintain your trucks functionality, ride quality and handling. As with all Zone Offroad lift kits, these new kits are backed by Factory Protection Plus for peace of mind wherever your adventures may take you. Factory Protection Plus includes Zone Offroad’s Limited Lifetime Warranty, ESC system compliance and a 5-year 100,000-mile drivetrain warranty.
2020 Chevy/GMC 2500HD/3500HD 2" Front Leveling Kit
2020 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 2/4WD*
2020 Chevy Silverado 3500HD SRW/DRW 2/4WD*
2020 GMC Sierra 2500HD 2/4WD*
2020 GMC Sierra 3500HD SRW/DRW 2/4WD*
2020 GMC Denali 2500HD 2/4WD*
2020 GMC Denali 3500HD SRW/DRW 2/4WD*
*gas and diesel models
Recommended Wheel/Tire Fitment
35x12.50 Tires on 17”+ OE equivalent wheels
- Nodular cast iron torsion bar keys featured indexed slot to lift/level stance
- Shock extensions to allow use of factory shocks while properly limiting droop travel
- Torsion bar bolt keepers ensure bolt correct engagement and positioning
- Levels stance and allows clearance for 35” tires
- Quick install with easy to follow instructions
- Includes Factory Protection Plus warranty
1-2 Hours / 3 of 5
- Requires torsion bar unloading tool Kent Moore #CH48809 or equivalent
- Trucks come from the factory eith one of 2 torsion bar keys installed. If truck is equipped factory torsion bar keys #84461807 use #ZONC1230 leveling keys. If truck is equipped with factory torsion bar keys #84634344 use #ZONC1231 leveling keys. (see reference photo)
- Will fit AT4 models
- Will fit gas and diesel equipped models
Zone Offroad is now offering 2" leveling kits for 2020 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500HD model trucks. From the factory these new trucks are offered with 2 torsion bar keys to set ride height on certain models and Zone Offroad is offering options for both. At the heart of these 2” leveling kits are a pair of nodular cast iron torsion bar keys for strength and feature indexed torsion bar slots designed to properly lift/level the stance. Also supplied are a pair of torsion bar bolt keepers to prevent the bolt from slipping off the key during extreme off-road use. This kit allows the use of factory shocks with the supplied upper shocks extensions and is designed to offer more suspension travel without worry of overextending at full droop. This kit is easy to install using a torsion bar tool and can be completed in 1-2 hours. The final result is a leveled stance, comfortable ride and handling and clearance for up to 35” tires.
As with all Zone Offroad products these are backed by Factory Protection Plus offering safety and security with a limited lifetime warranty and ESC system compatibility along with 5-year, 100,000-mile extended drivetrain warranty. Level your new 2020 Chevy/GMC 2500HD/3500HD the right way with Zone Offroad.