Zone Offroad expands its lineup of Adventure Series Upper Control Arms (UCA) to now include the 2019-2020 Chevy/GMC 1500 trucks. These new arms are a direct replacement for the factory upper arms and offer improved ball joint positioning for more wheel travel on leveled and lifted trucks. These new control arms dwarf the factory units for improved performance and strength, with high quality ball joints and OE style rubber bushings for smooth, quiet operation. Upgrade your Chevy/GMC upper control arms with adventure series UCAs from Zone Offroad.
2019-20 Chevy/GMC 1500 Adventure Series Upper Control Arm Box Kit
2019-2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD/4WD Standard and Trail Boss
2019-2020 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD Standard, AT4, and Denali
- Improved strength with fully welded plate steel construction
- CNC machined ball joint cup with improved positioning ideal for use with leveling/lift kits
- High quality greasable ball joints with a protective cap to keep out dirt/debris
- OE style rubber bushings for durability and maintenance-free operation
- Optional weld-on steering stops and wheel spacer supplied for use with factory wheels
- Fully assembled and ready to install
Related Kits / Products
#C41 - Zone Offroad 6" Lift Kit for GM1500 Trucks
#C44 - Zone Offroad 4" Lift Kit for GM1500 TrailBoss/AT4
#C1222 - Zone Offroad 2" Leveling Kit for GM1500 Trucks
#C1172 - Zone Offroad 1.75" Leveling Kit for GM1500 TrailBoss/AT4
#C1223 - Zone Offroad 2" Leveling Kit for GMC Denali Trucks
#C45 - Zone Offroad 6" Lift Kit for GMC Denali Trucks
1-2 Hours / 2 of 5
- Will NOT work for stock height vehicles or 4" IFS lift kits for standard GM1500 models.
- Will work on Denali models equipped with 2" leveling or 6" lift kits.
- Will work on Trail Boss/AT4 models at stock ride height, 1.75" leveling kit or 4" IFS lift kit.
- Will work with most leveling kits and 6" lift kits on the market.
- 5.5" max backspacing when used with the stock steering knuckles.
*Attn State of California consumers: Prop 65 Warning
New for the 2019-2020 Chevy/GMC 1500 trucks, Zone Offroad has released adventure series upper control arm (UCA) kits specially designed for improved suspension travel and added strength over the factory units; perfect for leveled/lifted applications. They use a repositioned ball joint mount to provide greater range of motion for increased suspension travel. This corrects the ball joint binding issue common on stock control arms that may lead to premature wear of factory ball joints. Specially built to maximize tire/wheel clearance, these steel fabricated, fully boxed, and welded with CNC machined ends, arms feature high quality greaseable ball joints and OE rubber bushings to strength, durability and quiet operation. The high quality ball joints are build to outperform OE units allow for easy servicing and superior corrosion protection when compared to uniball style control arms. Red anodized aluminum ball joint caps are used to keep mud and grime off the ball joints and create a clean, high-end appearance. At the frame mount, the arms use factory style, durometer-specific rubber bushings pre-installed for quiet maintenance free operation. This kit includes hardware to mount the factory brake line brackets to the new arms and optional weld-in steering stops to allow use of more tire/wheel combinations. These UCA's come finished in a durable textured black powercoat for long-lasting good looks. Arms are fully assembled for quick, easy installation right out of the box. In addition to the arms, optional weld-on steering stops are supplied for trucks using factory wheels, as well as a wheel spacer for clearance in the event the factory spare tire needs to be installed. Upgrade your GM's upper control arms to Adventure Series Upper Control Arms from Zone Offroad.