Zone Offroad expands its lineup of products for the late model GM trucks with new 4" and 6" IFS Lift Systems specially designed for the GMC Denali 1500 4WD trucks equipped with Adaptive Ride Control (ARC). These new 4" and 6" lifts join the current 2" leveling kits, adding improved offroad capability and tire clearance while maintaining on-road comfort and handling with clearance for up to 35" tires. Designed, tested, and manufactured in the USA, these new kits include Factory Protection Plus for piece of mind wherever your adventures lead. Factory Protection Plus includes Zone Offroad's Limited Lifetime Warranty, FMVSS No.126 ESC system compatibility and a 5-year 100,000-mile drivetrain warranty.
4" & 6" IFS Lift System for 2019+ GMC Denali 1500 Trucks
2019-2020 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD
- Maintains on-road handling while improving offroad performance
- Heavy duty crossmembers and skid plates for strength and improved protection
- High strength CNC machined steering knuckles to correct steering angles and offer ESC system compatibility
- Top mounted front strut spacer sensor brackets retain ride quality and offer compatibility with factory ARC system.
- Allows fitment of 35" tires
Recommended Wheel/Tire Fitment
295/70r17 tires with 17x9 wheels (4.5" BS)
295/65r20 tires with 20x9 wheels (4.5"-6.25" BS)
35x12.50 tires with 20x9 wheels (5.5"-6.23" BS)
295/65r17 tires with 17x9 wheels (4.5" BS)
295/60r20 tires with 20x9 wheels (4.5"-6.25" BS)
35x12.50 tires iwth 20x9 wheels (5.5"-6.25" BS)
7-9 Hours / 4 of 5
- Requires frame bracket modification
- Will not fit Adaptive Ride Control (ARC) equipped models
- Factory 17" and 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference, stock 20" wheels can be reinstalled.
- 17" wheels with 4.5" backspacing should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the steering knuckle / tie rod.
- All aftermarket wheels should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the brake caliper. Some wheel profiles will not clear the brake caliper. These can be test fitted before the vehicle is lifted in a stock condition.
*Attn State of California consumers: Prop 65 Warning
Zone Offroad adds 4" and 6" IFS lift systems to its lineup of products for the 2019-2020 GMC Denali 1500 4WD trucks equipped with adaptive ride control (ARC). These new 4" and 6" IFS systems have been specially designed new trucks to take advantage of the updated OE suspension design for improved offroad performance and capability while maintaining on road comfort and handling characteristics. They join the current 2" leveling kits to offer a more comprehensive suspension solution designed to allow clearance for up to 35" tires. At the heart of these new 4"/6" systems are a pair of 1/4" thick, American steel crafted drop crossmembers to reposition the OE lower control arms. These control arms offer additional ground clearance and are paired with a differential skid plate to create a strong subframe while adding protection for critical steering and driveline components. In place of the factory steering knuckles a pair of specially designed steering knuckles are supplied to maintain proper steering geometry for ESC system compatibility. Unlike most other kits that limit the wheel configurations this knuckle design allows for 17" or larger aftermarket wheels to be installed as well as 20" OEM wheels. Also supplied are a set of heavy duty replacement tie rod ends and weld-in crossmember plate to strengthen the chassis. The front differential is secured in its new location using a multipoint differential relocation brackets to keep the CV axle operating angles at a minimum. The additional ride height comes from a set of top mounted steel fabricated strut spacers that install quick and easily to retain the ride quality and performance benefits of the the ARC struts. Along with ARC sensor relocation brackets this kit is rounded out with a pair of sway bar drop brackets are used to correct the operating angle of the factory sway bar as well as created a strong brace between the rear crossmember and the frame.
In the rear of these 4" and 6" lift kits, the OE lift blocks are replaced with either 3" or 5" lift blocks and longer u-bolts to lift and net a level stance without stacking lift blocks. Rear brake line / ABS line brackets allow the use of factory brake lines. Lower shock extensions are used to allow the ARC rear shocks to be reinstalled to maintain rear damper performance. All Zone Offroad kits include Factory Protection Plus for the ultimate extended warranty to include Zone Offroad's Limited Lifetime Warranty, FMVSS No.126 (ESC System) compliance certification and a 5year-100mile drivetrain warranty to match the dealer. Improve the look and capability of your new GMC Denali 1500 truck with Zone Offroad.