Zone Offroad adds to its lineup of lift kits and accessories for the 2020 Chevy/GMC 2500HD trucks with first to market 5” IFS Lift Kits. Engineered to easy installation under the redesigned 2020 HD trucks, these kits have been built from the ground up designed to maintain ride quality and handling characteristics. These new kits join the current 2” leveling kits now allowing clearance for up to 37” tires. As with all Zone Offroad products, these new 5” lift kits includes Factory Protection Plus for the benefits of a limited lifetime warranty, ESC system compatibility and a 5year-100,000mile drivetrain warranty at no additional charge. Now accepting orders, kits will begin shipping out early October 2019. Be the first to lift your new 2020 HD with Zone Offroad.
2020 Chevy/GMC 2500HD 5" IFS Lift Kit
2020 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4WD
2020 Chevy Silverado 3500HD 4WD
2020 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD
2020 GMC Sierra 3500HD 4WD
2020 GMC Denali 2500HD 4WD
2020 GMC Denali 3500HD 4WD
Rec'd Wheel/Tire Specs
37x12.50 on 20x9, 22x9 (5-5.5" BS)
35x12.50 on 20x10, 22x10 (5-5.5" BS)
35x12.50 on 20x9, 22x9 (4.5"-stock BS)
35x12.50on 17x9, 18x9 (4.5-4.625" BS)
6-8 hours (4 out of 5)
- Torsion bar unloading/loading tool required.
- Frame bracket modifications required for installation.
- Stock 17-18" wheels cannot be reinstalled, stock 20" wheels can be reinstalled.
- Compatible with gas and diesel models as well as standard and AT4 equipped models.
- Not compatible with top mounted overload equipped rear leaf springs, will require custom u-bolts. (currently we do not have u-bolts long enough)
- Vehicles with 2-piece rear driveshaft will require (C5612) carrier bearing drop kit.
- Replacement (7103) steering stabilizer can only be used on vehicles factory equipped with a steering stabilizer.
- Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics
- Improves ground clearance while correcting suspension-steering-driveline geometry
- Allows clearance for up to 37" tires to be installed
- High strength 1/4" thick steel crossmembers and differential skid plates
- CNC machined ductile iron steering knuckles
- Zone Offroad branded front skidplate and torsion bar relocation brackets
- Includes FOX 2.0 Adventure Series IFP Shocks
- Includes Factory Protection Plus
Zone Offroad has completed development, testing and manufacturing to announce new First To Market 5” IFS Lift Kits are now available for the 2020 Chevy Silverado and Sierra/Denali 2500HD and 3500HD 4WD trucks. These new 5” lift kits join the existing 2” leveling kits opening new tire/wheel clearance options while retaining ride quality, handling and overall larger tires. These new kits build off the technology of the 2011-2019 Chevy/GMC HDs, specially designed for fitment and easy installation under the 2020 HD trucks.
At the heart of these new 5” lift kits Zone Offroad utilizes a pair of 1/4” thick, American steel fabricated drop crossmembers to reposition the OE lower control arms. These crossmembers offer additional ground clearance and are paired with full width Zone Offroad branded skid plate to create a strong subframe with added protection for critical steering and driveline components. In place of the factory steering knuckles a pair of specially designed CNC machined ductile iron steering knuckles are used to maintain proper steering geometry for ESC system compatibility at the taller ride height. The front differential is secured in its new location using a multipoint differential relocation brackets that key off the factory mounting locations as well as the rear crossmember for extra rigidity and to keep CV axle operating angles similar to stock. These systems retain the factory torsion bars to maintain ride quality and spring rate. To compensate for the lift a pair of Zone branded torsion bar crossmember drop brackets to position them correctly. A set of specially tuned FOX 2.0 Adventure Series IFP shocks are supplied to further enhance ride quality and offer improved offroad damper performance. Rounding out the front of this new 5” lift kit are longer sway bar links to correct sway bar operating angle, bump stop extensions to properly limit up travel, and extended length stainless steel brake lines.
In the rear of this 5” lift kits, a pair of tapered rear 4.5” lift block and longer black e-coated u-bolts to lift and level the stance. These blocks use an offset in location to center the rear axle in the wheel well. Rear brake and ABS line brackets are supplied to allow you to retain your factory rear brake lines and not overextend ABS lines. Rounding out the rear are a pair of FOX 2.0 Adventure Series IFP shocks to match the front and offer improved damper performance. These systems allows clearance for up to 37” tires to be installed. All hardware is supplied along with detailed step-by-step instruction sheets. All Zone Offroad kits include Factory Protection Plus for the ultimate extended warranty to include Zone Offroad’s Limited Lifetime Warranty, ESC system compliance certification and a 5year-100mile drivetrain warranty. Be the first to lift your new 2020 Chevy/GMC 2500HD/3500HD with these first to market 5” IFS Lift Kits from Zone Offroad.