Lock in your Broncos alignment specs with these cam lockout plates from Zone Offroad. Specially designed to not rotate under extreme use like the factory cams. They feature 15-lockout positions correct your alignment at a wide range of stock and lifted ride heights. They use a laser cut steel construction finished in a durable black e-coating and install easily under your Ford Bronco.
F5301 – 15-Position Cam Lockout Plates
- Lower cams feature 15 lockout positions to correct alignment setting at a wide range of lift heights with stock and aftermarket control arms.
- Easy, bolt on installation under your Bronco.
- Can be used on stock and lifted Broncos.
- Lockout design maintains positioning where traditional cam can be "knocked out" during offroad use or other hard impacts.
- Finished in a durable black e-coating.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Bronco Roadmap Plans
What's Zone Offroad got coming for the new Bronco? We're working through the development and testing on a wide range of lift options and accessories for the new Bronco to include 1-6" lift options. Check the video with more info and check out the Bronco roadmap post at Bronco Roadmap - Zone Blog